Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Everything is 100% of the Shots You Don't Take

Erin Drew
Dec 12 (7 days ago)

to whatsupeit

Hello Everything is Terrible,
I am greatly looking forward to your Pittsburgh holiday show date...but there are complications.
I'm in PIttsburgh for the month doing a writer's residency and my meager funds can't accommodate much more outside of toiling over my wretched manuscript and walking around a lot.
Is there any labor I could provide behind the scenes that could get me a discount admission rate?
Need help hauling Maguires?
Alphabetizing the youtubes?

Here's a link to some fan art of sorts on my blog to hopefully ingratiate myself.
http://extremeappearances.blogspot.com/2011/04/horn-of-plenty.html

Just thought I'd put this out there.
Thanks for considering it.
Erin K Drew


***
Post Script: NO RESPONSE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment